Many of us searched and searching for this trick. Some times, we need to change the password of a system without knowing its current password. In that case, if that system
has Windows 7 OS, its very easy to change the password. We can easily done that without any complex commands and steps. Just read this article, it will surely help you.
For that if we go for “User Accounts'”, there its will ask for the current password too. So, if you want to change the password of an logged in Windows 7 system without knowing its current password, or want to play with your friend by changing the password of his system, just read more.
NOTE: The Windows should be logged in as admin to perform this operation.
Just follow the simple steps.
- Just open the Run box by press Win Key + R.
- Type “lusrmgr.msc” as shown in figure 1. (without double quotes")
- The “Local Users and Groups” window will be open as shown in figure 2.
- Double click on “Users” folder. All the system user accounts will be showed as shown in figure 2.
- Right click on the account name which you want to change the password and select “set password”.
- A warning will be shown as shown in the figure 2.
- Click on “Proceed”.
- The “Set Password” pop up will be opened as shown in the figure 3. Give the new password two times and click OK. That’s it, the password will be changed.
Enjoy and have fun with your friend. Comment your troubles. For more tricks, keep visiting.FIGURES:
You may like this too.